FAA 8050-1.jpg

Aircraft Registration Form 

Upon the sale of an aircraft, the previous owner must retain the aircraft registration card and return it to the FAA. The new owner must complete an FAA Application For Aircraft Registration also known as form AC 8050-1 and submit it to the FAA as well as place a copy in the aircraft until the new owner receives their Aircraft Registration also known as the "hard registration card" from the FAA. 

NOTE: We strongly suggest that all aircraft transfers be handled by an aviation title company. Please contact us for details.